Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mojo Monday 321

Have you ever come across a sketch challenge that when looking at it you know exactly which papers and embellishments you are going to use?  That is what happened to me as soon as I saw this week's Mojo Monday sketch.

Here is the sketch:



And here is the card I created using the sketch as inspiration:


As you can see from the sketch; we are to make a round or square card.  The last Monday of every month is round or square Monday.  I chose to make a square card.  Card stock is from Bazill except for the white card stock base.  The design paper is by Gina K - Winter Whimsy.  The ribbon is by Recollections and when I opened it, was pleased to find that it is an adhesive ribbon.  The white snowflake die is by Momenta.  The turquoise rhinestone is from Martha Stewart.

I really like this card and it came together quite quickly which is another bonus.  This card will be going to a child at The Hospital for Sick Children here in Toronto.  I made it for Kards for Kids HSC where I am on the Smiley Team.  Our challenge at Kards for Kids this year is to make a winter themed card.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: