Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 31

Wow, this week's sketch challenge really challenged me to think outside the box!  Here is the sketch:

Here is the card I created using the sketch:



All the cardstock I used other than the card base are scraps.  I inked up the Santa with Versa Fine Majestic Blue and the sentiments with Versa Color - Ladybug.  The stamps are from CTMH and I added some red rhinestones to the swirl stamp on the bottom of the card.  The inside sentiment reads Santa Clause is coming to town which was also stamped with the red and then punched out using my oval scallop punch.  This card will be going to a child at The Hospital for Sick Children here in Toronto.

Won't you consider joining us at AHSC?  If you do decide to make a card for this week's challenge, please tell them Anna sent you.  Who knows, you might even get to display the top 3 award on your blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Darla said...

I love when I get to use up scraps on my card, especially if it turns out as nice as this one did that you made. Great job!

Michelle Stewart said...

This one is really a surprise to me, it is really lovely, and I like how you interpreted the sketch. Great card.