Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Cased Snow Swirled Card

I love SU's Snow Swirled Stamp set and while looking for inspiration on Split Coast Stampers site, I came across a card that just blew me away!  Here is the card I cased:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1107560

And here is the card I made using Carol's card as inspiration:



Base is white card stock & I used Not Quite Navy by SU as well.  The tree, snowflakes and sentiment were all heat embossed using Stampendous white embossing powder.  I also added 3 white pearls from my stash.  The hardest part in making this card was to line up the 3 snowflakes as the stamp set is mounted on wood blocks which has always been a challenge for me.  I used a different sentiment than the one Carol used and do not know who made it as I accidentally threw out the packaging it came in.  All in all; I am very happy with this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

wow! you definitely rocked it. this is gorgeous!!!!

hugs :)