Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #29

It's my turn to inspire you with a card using the current Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I love this sketch and it took me all of 15 minutes to make the card once I had decided what I wanted to do.  Here is the sketch:

Here is the card I made using the sketch:



I love the colour combo of blue and silver.  The card base is a card and envelope combo of pearlized silver which I bought at Michael's.  The light blue snowflakes were die cut using Impression Obsession dies.  If you look closely, you will note that the ribbon has white snowflakes.  The silver glitter paper and the pearlized grey paper were also bought at Michaels.  The light blue flat back rhinestones are from my stash.  

Since I took this photo; I have added a blue scallop oval with the sentiment Winter Wishes which is a Gina K stamp. and I stamped it with Color Box Archival Silver.  I will upload a photo of it on my facebook page:

I hope you can join us this week at AHSC.  You just might end up sporting a top 3 badge on your blog if you do!  Don't be shy; please join us and let them know that Anna/Oma inspired you to make a card using the sketch.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Darla said...

This is beautiful!

Michelle Stewart said...

Simple and Stunning.

canadian_liner said...

Love all the shimmer and glitter! IF this beauty took you only 15 mins, you should check out Pretty Pink Posh, for the 10-min craft Dash sometime!