Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 112

This week's Freshly Made Sketch is not only clean and simple but easy peasy as well which is right up my alley.  I am still making cards for Kards for Kids and this sketch fit the bill to make a wintry card.  I am on the Smiley Team for Kards for Kids and have been having a blast making cards for them.  Here is the sketch:

And here is the card I created using the sketch:


This card literally came together in less than 20 minutes.  Like I said, easy peasy.  White card stock base and the design paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pad - Blue Christmas by Recollections.  This paper pad has some non-traditional papers which appeals to me.  The sentiment was stamped with Color Box Powdered Sugar and is from Stamps of Life.  I used the Taylored Expression Banner Stacklets to die cut the banners. The Snowflake Button Dots are by Little Yellow Bicycle.  I really like this card and I hope the child at The Hospital for Sick Children here in Toronto will like it too.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely card you created for http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/
looks like we both had the same Idea very nice..
Dottie

Jen Brum said...

Great card! I love the colours!!! Sweet button accents! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful! I love the blue snowflake paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

I love blue for the holidays! I bet it will be a big hit with a child. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.