Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #288

When I came across Techno Stamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #288; I wanted to play along as I thought it was a really neat sketch.  Here is the sketch:

And here is the card I created based on the sketch:


The card base is ivory and I also used a rusty/reddish card stock.  The design paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pad - Fancy Pants - Happy Go Lucky.  The flower stamps and sentiment are by Taylored Expressions - In the Garden.  The ribbons are from my stash.  I stamped them both with SU's Rich Razzleberry.  I fussy cut out the flowers and popped them up on 3D foam squares.  I added gold coloured pearls to the centre.  I am quite pleased with how this card turned out and hope that the recipient will like it as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love the paper on the bottom of this card. So pretty. Your card is wonderful, I am so glad you played along with my sketch challenge this week!