Monday, November 25, 2013

White on white Christmas card

I have seen some gorgeous white on white cards and really wanted to try to make a white on white Christmas card.  I did a search on Pinterest and found this card that Debby made.  I recently acquired the same embossing folder that she used and I had a corner die that I had never used.  Here is my creation:


The corner die is by Poppy stamps - Chrochet Corner.  The embossing folder is from Lifestyle - Whimsy which I got at Michaels.  There were 2 embossing folders in the package and it was on sale.  The poinsettia die is from Dee's Distintively Dies.  The sentiment which was stamped with Versafine Majestic Blue, I've had in my stash for a long time.  I believe it is by Recollections.  The white pearls add a nice finishing touch.  The card base is white pearlized paper and all the dies and sentiment paper are also white pearlized paper.  I got the paper and card bases from Michael's a long time ago.  It was difficult getting a good picture of the card and it looks a lot nicer in real life.  I am very happy with how this card turned out.  To me, it looks rather elegant.  What do you think? 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: