Sunday, December 1, 2013

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #69

I love playing along with the various sketch challenges that are out there.  This week's Paper Craft Crew challenge is one that I really like.  Here is the sketch:



And here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration:


I couldn't fit all 3 squares on the card the way the sketch shows so I opted to do them in a diamond pattern. It works for me!  The base of the card is white.  All the other card stock and glitter paper is from my scraps box.  I also added 3 rhinestones to give the card that finishing touch.  The sentiment and image were stamped with Versa Color Ladybug red and are from the CTMH Santa Claus Holiday.  This card will be going to a child at the Hospital for Sick Children here in Toronto.  I am on the Smiley Team for Kards for Kids HSC and we make cards year round for the children.  I will probably add some glitter to the pom pom on Santa's hat.  I am very pleased with this card and hope that the child who receives it will like it too.  If you are interested in joining the Smiley Team for Kards for Kids HSC; just let me know and I will direct you to Bela who looks after this venture.  We have a lot of fun making cards and have several sponsors and have special events and challenges to keep us on our toes.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love how you used this sketch and made it your own! Pretty card! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Great card, Anna. Loved how you've turned the squares on the side panel. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! Carolyn x

Unknown said...

Very cute card and it is wonderful to here it is for the Kids. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.