Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #234

I have always enjoyed playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches in the past as I love their sketches.  This week's sketch challenge was no exception.

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made following the sketch:


I started off with a white card stock base and then added design paper from Bo Bunny 6 x 6 paper pad - Head over Heels.  I used an EK Success punch to punch out the square and the sentiment which is stamped using Versafine Crimson Red ink is from SU's stamp set Sprinkled Expressions.  I added some pink ribbon and bow and also a heart charm which reads Made with Love.  The sparkly pink heart buttons are by Recollections which I bought at Michaels.

This card turned out better than I thought it would and will be going to a child at The Hospital for Sick Children here in Toronto.  I am on the Smiley Team for Kards for Kids and am having a blast making cards for the children.  I hope this card puts a smile on the recipient's face.

Thanks for stopping by & please leave me a comment!
 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! I love the heart buttons!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!