Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #39

This week's challenge proved to be quite a challenge for me.  When I first saw it, I didn't have a clue as to how to interpret it into a card.  While organizing some of my dies, I came across the star die from Taylored Expressions and remembered that I had the perfect dies and sentiments from The Stamps of Life that would be perfect to go with the die.  Here is the sketch:

Here is the card that I came up with using lots of stars!


Here is the inside of the card:


I used a white cardstock base, navy and light blue cardstock.  The sentiments were stamped with Versafine Majestic Blue.  This card will be going to a child at the Hospital for Sick Children here in Toronto.  I hope that the recipient will like it.

Won't you consider joining us this week and creating a card using the sketch?  If you're lucky you might even be able to sport a Top Three badge on your blog.

Have a great day everyone!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Stef H said...

love it. the colors are fabulous. whichever child gets this is gonna treasure it for sure!

hugs :)

Michelle Stewart said...

How fun is this! Great card.

Brandi said...

Such a fun and cute card, I love it!

Unknown said...

cute one. Am sure it will be an absolute hit to whomever receives it.

Jessica K said...

LOVE this stamp set! I own it and haven't used it myself yet! Great job!