Friday, January 17, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 202

When I first saw this week's sketch; I wasn't sure which design paper to use but then I received my January Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit arrived the other day.  I love the 6 x 6 paper pad - Love Notes by Crate Paper and after looking through it, I had no problem picking out 2 of the papers for this sketch.

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I created using the sketch as inspiration:


I love how the card stock in the kit matches the colours found in the paper pad.  I stamped the sentiment from the kit with Versafine Crimson Red and added the small string of hearts under the sentiment and on the banner.  The small string of hearts is a clear stamp from Stamps of Life - sampler2love.  The larger heart is also from the Key Ingredients Kit which was fussy cut and popped up on some foam dots.  The colours of the heart design paper is actually a bit more muted than the photo shows.  I used 2 of the Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklets 1 to die cut the banners.  The base of this card is white.  This card will be going to a child at the Hospital for Sick Children here in Toronto.  I am on the Smiley Team for Kards for Kids HSC.  I am pleased with how this card turned out and I hope it puts a smile on the recipient's face.

Here is a picture showing this month's Key Ingredients Kit:


The Key Ingredients Kits include cardstock, 6 x 6 paper pad, matcing ribbon and a stamp set.  I have bought several kits in the past and have made quite a few cards with them.  The other feature of the kit is that it comes in a plastic storage bin and in that way you can easily store each kit in its own container.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Very nice Anna. I love the colours you chose on this card.