Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CTS#61 Meets CAS.ology

As mentioned in a previous post; this winter just seems to be dragging and I can't wait for spring to arrive!

Once again, I have found 2 challenges that I was able to incorporate into one card.  I used the sketch from CAS(e) this Sketch and the color challenge at CAS.ology which is to use the color purple.

Here is the sketch:



And here is the card that I came up with:


I used a white card stock base.  The Spellbinder's square was cut and embossed on Bazzill purple card stock using my cuttlebug.  I cut the Pippi butterfly die by Memory Box with lilac glitter paper and also added some rhinestone bling.  The sentiment which is from CTMH - Butterfly Wings was stamped using Memento Grape Jelly ink.

I love this card but have not yet decided who the recipient will be.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave me a comment!

Anna/Oma

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is so elegant! Thanks for playing with us at CASology this week. May-DT

Jen W. said...

Love the decorative edge of the square and the gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for playing along with CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Ardyth said...

So delicate and pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, very pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

Gillian R said...

What a beautiful die cut butterfly. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

I saw your card on CASology and just had to stop by. This is beautiful! I will be looking for a follower button to become your newest fan. I hope you will stop by my blog and return the favor.
Many Hugs, Melissa