Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Code word NEW!!

That is the challenge at Addicted to CAS challenge.

Their logo for this challenge:


Here is my card:


I started with a red card stock base and used my Lifestyle Whimsy embossing folder on white.  The die cut is from Cottage Cutz - Love Blooms which I bought recently but have never used as yet.  I also added some tiny white pearls to the flowers on the die cut and tiny red pearls to the embossing portion of the card.  This die cut was difficult to cut using my cuttlebug and I had to turn the die 2 times to get it to cut properly.  In spite of this, I really like the die.  I'm not sure who the recipient will be for this card but hope whoever I give or mail it to likes it as much as I do.  


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

omword! this is absolutely gorgeous. I sooooo want to treat myself to a few cottage cutz dies as they're gorgeous... but a little too pricey for me. of course the fact that I rarely use my dies anyway.....

but I love this. and wow! liam is 2 already. the years sure go fast!

hugs :)