Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Special Story To Tell You...can you help?

This is the story about an 11 yr. old girl who is fighting a rare form of ovarian cancer.  My own Mother died of Ovarian cancer at the age of 69 in 1983 so this story struck a chord in my heart.  You can read all about it here.

I will be digging through my stash to send her some crafty goodies and will make a special get well card for Haeli as well.  Won't you please join me? To make this parcel I am sending her even more special; I will also include a few postcards of the city I live in.   I will also be sending up a prayer for this young girl who is fighting a fight not meant to be fought by someone so young.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Oh how tragic.It brings tears to my eyes.Will try and send a card for her.xx