Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday card for my BFF

My BFF Jeanine will be celebrating a birthday on April 11.  While blog hopping the other day, I came across a post that featured a card that I really liked so I cased it.  Ronda cased Tamie`s card.  The card stock is from CTMH but the designer paper is Springtime Vintage from SU.

Here is my version:


Here is the inside:


I did not have a photo corner punch big enough for the corners so I cut it myself.  I did use a small photo corner punch on the inside of the card.  I love this design and it was so easy to do that I just might make more cards this way using different design paper and card stock.We got snow and ice dumped on us today so I am looking forward to Sunshine & flowers and hope that Jeanine will enjoy sunshine & flowers on her birthday.

 I spoke to my her last night.  She called to tell me that her father-in-law had passed away last week Thursday.  He was 96 years old and his health had been slowly declining over the last few months.  He was quite the character and was always smiling and joking and he loved to tease people.  I`ll miss seeing him the next time I drive the 3 hours to see Jeanine and her family.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a lovely card :)Check my blog, I have an award for you TFS

Tineke's hobby said...

what a beautiful card lovely papers and colours
Tineke