Thursday, March 10, 2011

I made a card today..........

but can't post it here until after I give it to my daughter on the weekend.  I really struggled with the card and it took me almost 3 hours!!  I am very pleased with the way it turned out and when I showed it to my son, he really liked it too and thought it was very appropriate.  I will be uploading it on SCS though, as I don't think my daughter even knows about that site and would never find my card.  I made it for a challenge.  I can't wait to give it to her and to watch the reaction on her face when she reads the inside.  If any of you can't wait to see it, just email me and I will email  you the link to my card on SCS.

I've been home most of the week fighting a chest infection.  I went to work Tues. morning but only lasted until noon.  I went to the Dr. yesterday and am now on a very strong antibiotic.  The antibiotic's side effect is giving me some major headaches so have been taking extra strength Tylenol which makes me drowsy.  Hopefully I will feel much better tomorrow and can make it into work.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Krista Ritskes said...

Looking forward to seeing it. And, your order is in!