Monday, March 7, 2011

Gina K Sketch Spotlight- STVSKSP15

This sketch really appealed to me so I decided to go for it.  I love clean and simple cards and this one fit the bill.
Here is the sketch:



And here is my card:



Here is the inside of the card:


I'm a day late for the challenge but I thoroughly enjoyed making this card and am pleased as punch with how it turned out.

The papers I used are from my stash.  One of the stamps and the sentiment on the inside I used are from Hero Arts Sunshine Flowers.  The others are from my stash.  I used an EK Success punch on the inside on the bottom of the cream cardstock.  My squares on the front of the card are a bit smaller than the ones Gina used in her video.  My squares are 1 3/4 and 1 1/2 inches. As you can see I pretty much cased the card she made.  The ribbon is also from my stash and has some gold glitter in it.  I  never would have thought to punch out parts of a stamped image but for this card it works!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally awesome Oma!

Lee said...

Beautiful.xx

Tina~in_ut said...

This is gorgeous~

I found you thru Momo~

Thanks for sharing,

Tina~