Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine Card for Kards for Kids

The Dynamic Duos challenge this week is to use Red & Pink.



 I made this card for Kards for Kids using the Dynamic Duos Colour Challenge.


I used a Martha Stewart heart edge punch, Spellbinders Nestability Circle heart die.  Heart ribbon is from my stash and the pink design paper is from Recollections 6 x 6 paper pad - Love.  This card will be going to a child at Sick Children's Hospital in Toronto. I really like this card and hope that the child who receives it will like it too.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Very sweet! Sure to bring a smile to someones face! Thanks for sharing, and for being such a thoughtful stamper!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. ;-) I love how you used the colors, and I am sure the little recipient of this card will be cheered by it. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

Unknown said...

Aw that's just really cute! I am sure it will be much appreciated. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

Heather said...

so sweet and what a great cause. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper for our LOVE challenge this month.