Saturday, February 9, 2013

Challenge cards for My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club

I love sketch challenges and when I saw the My Favorite Things sketch challenge I wanted to play along.  Here is the sketch:


I made not one but 2 cards for this challenge.  Here they are:



Card stock on both cards is Bazzill - paper on both is from Papermania (love this paper)  Embellishments are from my stash.  The oval shapes were cut on my cuttlebug and are from My Favorite Stamps - Dienamics Oval Open Scallop Doily Duo and I used the smaller one.  Ink on the top card is Versamark - Olympia Green.  Ink on the second card is SU -Purely Pomegrante.  Sentiment is from a set that I bought years ago and I do not have the packaging anymore so I do not know who made it.  It is a clear stamp.  I popped up the sentiment on 3D foam squares.  I love both cards.  I used an EK Success Ruler to measure and mark the middle to center the elements but I see on the pink card that the long striped rectangle isn't quite centered so I will have to fix that.

 

No comments: