Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Birthday card

I love butterflies and I love the Cherry Cobbler cardstock from Stampin Up.  I also love glitter, ribbon, crochet flowers, flat back pearls and punches.  I incorporated all the above in this card:


I used a scallop punch, square punch, edge punch and my favourite butterfly punch.  The white cardstock from Best Creations has glittery butterflies.

Here is how I finished the inside:


I heat embossed the sentiment on a white oval shape and reversed the colours from the front of the card.
If you click on the pictures, you will also notice that the white squares and white butterflies were punched out of white glitter cardstock also from Best Creations.  I am really pleased with this card and have not made up my mind as yet as to who I will be sending it to.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: