Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge 190 - Brooke's BD Card

I loosely followed the Mojo Monday 190 Sketch Challenge to make a Birthday card for Brooke.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


Brooke loves dressing up in her princess outfits so I am sure that she will like her card.  I told her last night that I had made her birthday card and now she can't wait to see it!  I started out with navy blue card stock.  The designer paper is from Imaginisce - If you look closely, you will see that I wove some sheer pink ribbon through the scalloped border.  I inked the image with black ink and then coloured it in with Prisma colour pencils.  I also used ribbon flowers, some bling and another ribbon from my stash.

Here is the inside:


Brooke also likes butterflies almost as much as I do, so I added a butterfly sticker and also some more bling.  I stamped the sentiment with navy blue ink.

Here is my little princess Brooke, after I put her very fine hair into 2 little pony tails:


Opa and I looked after Sierra and Brooke last night while Mommy ran a 10 K Marathon with 2 friends in Mississauga.  Daddy & Amber went to the racea as the starting line was in a different spot than the finish line.  Amber is still being breast fed so she goes where Mommy goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tineke's hobby said...

what a baeutiful card lovely colours and great image the picture of your brooke is lovely
Hugs Tineke