Sunday, May 4, 2008

Four things

I got tagged by my daughter from http://momontherun.net/

on four things about me-

Four Jobs I’ve Held

Registered Nursing Assistant
Grocery Store Cashier
Office Manager
Credit Assistant for Appraisal Services at a large Canadian Bank

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

Pretty Woman
Norma Rae
Rainman
Steel Magnolias

Four Places I Have Lived

Scarborough, ON Canada
Oshawa, ON Canada
The Netherlands - I was born there
Blenheim ON Canada

Four TV Shows I Like

Trading Spaces
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Oprah
Take this house and sell it

Four Favorite Foods

Coconut Cream Pie
Veggies and dip
Fruit and Yogurt dip
Prime Rib of Beef

Four Places I would Rather Be

Watching a good movie on TV while knitting or stitching
At a resort in the mountains
Keukenhof in Hollan - gorgeous park near Amsterdam with loads of spring flowers
At a spa, being pampered

No comments: