Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mojo Monday 199

As soon as I saw the Mojo Monday sketch challenge on Monday; I knew I would be playing along.  I love this week's sketch.  Without further ado, here's the sketch:

 And here is my card:


I have several Birthday sentiments and I will pick one of them to finish the inside when I decide who the recipient of this card will be.

Stamps I used - image - Hampton House - got it from Michael's in their $1.00 bin.  The sentiment is from Magenta - a Canadian company.  I love the royal blue with the lighter blue.  The border punch is from Recollections.  White ribbon is from my stash and the ribbon flower is from Michaels.  The designer paper is also from my stash and I have no idea who made it.  I love the yellow flower with the pearl which adds a nice colour contrast to the rest of the card.  I coloured the image with my Sikura glitter pens.  Hopefully, if you click on the picture, you will be able to see the glitter.

Tomorrow, Opa and I will be celebrating 39 years of wedded bliss.  I have started to make a card for Opa - just need to put it all together.  I also received my Card kit of the month today and the theme is Christmas cards.  Methinks I will be a busy little craftin' beaver in the days ahead.  Stay tuned!

Edited to say that I finished the inside - This card will be mailed to my younger sister who will be celebrating her 57th birthday on July 27:


I just hope it gets there in time!  I think she will like it.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card. Love those cupcakes. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!