Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Janice!

Today is my daughter's 8th 29th birthday (she just turned 36)!  Where have all the years gone?  I still remember her birth so clearly!  I can't be old enough to have a 36 yr. old daughter who is the mother of my 3 adorable granddaughters!

Here is a picture of my daughter who truly is a modern techno lovin' gal and loves her IPHONE and IPAD.  This picture was taken on Monday when Opa & I had a picnic lunch with Janice and her 3 little munchkins at a park not too far from their house.  She was still dressed in her running outfit as she had gone on a run before we got there.



Here is a better picture of her:


Here is the card I made for her:


The butterfly image from CTMH was coloured using a technique that I learned on this video from Stamp TV. The card stock is navy blue but looks almost black in the pictures.  The sentiment inside the card is a digi image which I coloured using Sakura glitter pens.

Here is the inside of the card:


I think she will like this card.  I will be mailing it to her tomorrow.  I would have preferred giving it to her in person, but I have a summer head cold.  I did speak to her this morning on Skype and on the phone and Opa and I wished her a happy birthday.  I told her not to look at my blog as I did not want her to see the card until she receives it in the mail.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE!  I LOVE YOU!

Thanks for stopping by!