Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sarah Kay #1






















I love how this card turned out. I had quite a time putting on all the clear crystals around the scalloped circle. My right thumb and my index finger and middle finger feel numb and tingly most of the time. I think it's because I pinched a nerve in my shoulder a long time ago. They have never been quite the same since. The patterned paper is from Imaginisce - Fairest ofe them all - Enchanted Garden. The stamp is Sarah Kay's - A little help from Margot.

I don't know how to finish off the inside of the card as yet. I am open to suggestions.

























Here is a close up view of the stamp. It was stamped on white card stock and coloured in with pencil crayons - (coloured pencils).

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful, such a lovely image. x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, I really like how you've put the crystals around the sentiment xxx