Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love you much

Valentine cards. I love the Love you Much promotion that SU had in January and couldn't resist ordering it. I made 2 valentine cards with the set today.



I recycled the 2 larger stamps that I punched out of the bottom of the card and added them onto the card. If you look carefully (you can click on the pic and make it larger) it appears there was some oil residue on the heart punch. I guess I should have punched it on scrap paper before I used it on the card. Maybe an SU demonstrator can enlighten me.




When I was in my local scrapbooking store, I found the rubber stamp I used on the bottom of this card. It is made by Great Impressions and I paper pierced along the scroll lines. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up on the picture of the card and doesn't even show up that well in real life either!

The ink I used is by SU - Purely Pomegrante which I bought from an SU demonstrator at her open house she had 2 weeks ago.

1 comment:

Di's Dooodles said...

Beautiful cards as always Oma