Friday, February 13, 2009

Non traditional Valentine's Day Card Challenge




Here is the card I made for my niece Krista's challenge. I gave this card to my son. He loves music and is a part time disc jockey. I thought my Allegro cuttlebug embossing folder would be perfect for his card. Krista's challenge was to include at least one non-traditional colour. I used 2 - beige and brown. Mike likes his card and had a big hug for me when I gave it to him. It now sits on top of a speaker in his bedroom. The stamp set and designer paper I used is from Stampin Up's Love You Much set.

Here is a pic of my son doing what he enjoys doing more than anything. The ugly black glasses and head band are just a part of his act.


1 comment:

Mina said...

love this card...its unusual but gorgeous...great piccy of your son too xxx