Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 19

The sketch this time around is so easy and clean and simple.  It literally took me less than 15 minutes to to cut, punch and stamp my card.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:


I used 2 different Martha Stewart punches.  One of the punches embosses and cuts.  I added some ribbon for a border for the hearts.  Papers are by Papermania - Vintage Notes - 6 x 6 paper pack.  This paper pack also included some different shaped journaling cards which I cut out.  I stamped the sentiment with Versa Fine ink onto the journaling card.  I will be giving this card to hubby next Valentines Day as long as I remember that I made this card for him.

Won't you join us and play along?  If you are lucky you may be able to display a Top 3 badge on your blog.  I am having a blast doing these sketch challenges.  Some of them have me thinking outside the box and challenge my creativity.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Sammy said...

So lovely! And the embossed hearts are great, really adds something! x

Michelle Stewart said...

Love the hearts, it looks like they are quilted. A fabulous Valentine's card indeed.

canadian_liner said...

How sweet are those embossed hearts!? The background paper you chose is perfect. I know what you mean about remembering that you made a card for a specific occasion...I'm going to start at "tickle" file to jog my memory for things like that.

Brandi said...

Very cute card, I love the little heart sand the embossing ont hem!

Unknown said...

This one is really pretty Oma! Love the embossed hearts and the DSP :)
I just realised that we mean different Boltons! I'm in Lancashire, England, but the funny thing is that we also have a Scarborough too! :)
Lizy xx

Jessica K said...

Great job! Such pretty colors. Thanks for sharing!