Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge 188

I managed to make a card for the latest Mojo Monday Challenge.


Here is the sketch:


 And here is my card:


I made this Birthday card for Sierra who will be 6 on June 8th - yeah, I know I'm early but better early than scrambling around at the last minute trying to make a card.  She loves butterflies so I'm sure she will love this card.  The gems on the card are from In My Mind's Eye - tickled pink bling.  Pink ribbon & pale yellow cardstock strip is from my stash, the Stamp is from Magenta which is a Canadian Company (must look them up on the net) and the butter flies are from EK Success - Jolee's Boutique - Spring butterflies.  Love these stickers!  The designer paper is from Best Creations.  The Card is 5.25 x 5.25 in.  I love this card and had fun making it.

I was invited by Elizabeth (Beth) Moore to enter my card in the Papercraft Star Challenge.  So hop on over and enter the challenge with me!
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty little card! I love that cheerful paper and those adorable little butterflies. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Tineke's hobby said...

what a gorgeous card love the papers
Tineke

Sandy S. said...

Great card. I found your blog through Made by Momo's followers post. Following now =) Look forward to seeing more of your creation.

Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

Krista Ritskes said...

it's adorable! Love the three butterflies on the edge.

Angie Kay said...

Love your work I have an award on my blog for you best wishes Angie

Cricutbug said...

Hi Love your card.
I found you through Momo. I am a new follower. I hope you stop by my blog some time.
http://craftelicious.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This card is pretty and in fact would also be perfect for the current challenge over at Papercraft Star... I hope you join us there!
http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-43-is-now-open_27.html

Kim Duran said...

I am so glad you decided to enter this card. I just love the bling and the pretty little butterflies. Thanks so much for playing along this week at Papercraft Star!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Your card is so pretty. Love the beautiful butterflies. Thanks for playing with us at PCS. :)