Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'd forget my head

if it wasn't attached to my shoulders!  I had every intention of posting pics of the 2 cards I made recently but it seems that my camera has been left in the car (I hope!) as I cannot locate it in the house.  Opa has the car and won't be home until 1:30 or so.

On a more positive note - I bought some goodies at Scrapfest yesterday.  I also got to spend some time with my friend Janice who owns a Scrapbook store in Welland.  I enjoyed speaking with Karen who owns YNS.  She is located in Kitchener.  I also spent some time speaking to Nicky who teaches different techniques for card making at Heidi's store.  Heidi's store is located close to where I work and I visit on my  lunch hour.

I bought some goodies from all 3 ladies and will take a picture later on of all the stash I bought at Scrapfest.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: