Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mojo Monday 86

I really like this week's Mojo Monday sketch; but had a bit of difficulty deciding which images to use. Most of the images I have are a bit too big to have 3 side by side.


Here is what I finally came up with:



Paper is all from SU; Fiskar's scallop punch and Verve Stamp set Floral Symphony. Inks are from Versa. I was quite pleased with how this card turned out. I also used my Cuttlebug and Nestibilities. The solid colour tulips have been popped up over the outline of the tulip stamp that is in this stamp set. I really like this stamp set and will be using it more often.

Here is a picture of the stamp set I used: Floral Symphony.



Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Gorgeous what a great idea it looks fab x

Queenie said...

So pretty and love the quotes look forward to seeing more.
hugs
tracy
xxx

Marie said...

I love how you did the flowers on this card. It's a beautiful card!
Marie with a :-)

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card xxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Lovely card, well done on getting three images side by side, and the lovely lace punch along the bottom just finishes it off

Chris x

Suzie Q said...

great card love the papers
Suzie Qxx

sukes7 said...

such a beautiful card I love your take on the sketch luv sue x