Thursday, March 22, 2018

Merry Monday Challenge #282

I was very happy when I saw the inspirational photo for this week's challenge at Merry Monday.  I have the perfect die for this challenge and couldn't wait to play along!

Here is the inspirational photo:


Here is the card I made using the photo as inspiration:


I started with SU's Cherry Cobbler card stock as my base and then added a layer of ivory card stock by Bazzill which I die cut using a Your Next Stamp die - Layered Rectangles.  The candle die cut as well as the sentiment die cut were cut from SU's Cherry Cobbler card stock.  I used double sided tape sheets when I cut the dies to adhere to the card front.  So much easier than using a glue pen!  The sparkly gold enamel dots are by Your Next Stamp which is a Canadian Company.  I love the colour combination of Ivory and Cherry Cobbler and use them a lot when making cards.  I enjoyed making this card and am happy that I have at least 1 less Christmas Card to make for this year.

Thanks for stopping by!
Anna/Oma

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a lovely die and beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your pretty outline candle, Anna! So glad you could play along with us at Merry Monday!!

Valérie said...

I love your card made of dies. Very elegant.

Kelly Lunceford said...

You're right....that die is perfect! Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

JoAnn said...

Love the candle die cut you used on your lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty, the clean and simple design is lovely. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.