Saturday, March 18, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge #8

I've been wanting to get a head start on my Christmas cards so decided to play along with the Christmas Card Challenge.  The challenge this week is a Photo Challenge:



Here is my card for the challenge:


 I decided to go with the gold trees and created this card using a stamp from Stampin Up's Peaceful Pines stamp set.  I heat embossed the tree with Detail Gold embossing powder.  I started off with an Ivory card stock base.  I then added a layer of gold card stock and then another layer of ivory.  The ovals are die cuts from Cottage Cutz - cross stitch ovals.  The photo does not do this card justice as it is a lot prettier in real life.  At this time of year it is hard to get a good photo as I had to use my flash which is reflected on the card.  All in all I am very pleased with this card and am happy to have at least one card made for Christmas! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Anna/Oma

No comments: