Tuesday, March 14, 2017

AHSC #203

I love this week's sketch and had fun making a card for it.  Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration:



I started out with a yellow card stock base and then layered the white butterfly embossed panel.  I love butterflies.  I used a Taylored Expressions die for the sentiment.  The sentiment is by Hampton Art and I used my Hampton Art Stamp Perfect to center the sentiment onto the die cut.  I used Majestic Blue ink by Versafine.  The butterfly die cut which was cut using the yellow card stock is by Memory Box.  I added a some tiny light green rhinestones by Couture Creations to give the butterfly some bling.  I am very happy with how my card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!
Anna/Oma - AHSC Design Team

No comments: