Sunday, February 2, 2014

DD#88 & FMS121

This week's Dynamic Duos Challenge has an interesting colour duo of red and teal.  I would never have thought to put those 2 colours together.  However; after I made my card; I rather like it!  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  I think it took me all of about 3 minutes to make my card.

Here are both challenges:

The sketch is a very easy sketch and it is also very clean and simple which I like.  Here is the card I created:



White card stock base, 2 red card stock hearts which were punched using a Martha Stewart punch for the small heart and a Marvy punch for the larger heart.  The small heart was popped up on a 3D dimensional square. The teal card stock square was punched with a EK Success punch.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions - Kiss Me and was stamped with Versafine - Crimson Red.  This card will be going to a child at The Hospital for Sick Children here in Toronto.  I am on the Smiley Team for Kards for Kids HSC and am having lots of fun creating cards for the children.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Those kids are lucky to have you sending cards, Oma! Cute card, and what a great sketch! Thanks for sharing :-)

Linda Callahan said...

Great graphic deign! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Stef H said...

wow! these colors look fabulous and I absolutely LOVE the card. you know me... simple!

hugs :)