Monday, January 28, 2013

My favourite things sketch challenge

I love sketch challenges.  I really like My Favourite Things sketch challenge as it is CAS (Clean and Simple)

Here is the sketch:

And here is the card I made:


This was so easy to put together, a rose die, some bling, and some ribbon.  Paper is from Jillibean Soup 6 x 6 paper pad - Grandma's Lima Bean Soup.  There are some interesting and different papers in this pad.  I can't say that I like all of them but this particular one I really like.

I am also entering this card into the One Crazy Stamper - Anything goes challenge.


 

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Your card is so pretty with that big red flower and 3 gems! I really like that dsp too! NJ!

Stef H said...

i love clean and simple and this is stunning. what fabulous colors!

hope u r doing well.

hugs :)