Thursday, January 31, 2013

A "stinky" valentine card

I bought a new stamp the other day at Pointer's scrapbook store on my lunch hour.  It is from Great Impressions and I couldn't wait to play with it.  I found a sketch challenge that I really liked so decided to play along.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:

The matching sentiment which I stamped inside the card reads "it would stink if you weren't my Valentine."  Lace, ribbon, flat back pearls & crochet flower are all from my stash.  I used a Fiskar's scallop heart punch and the paper is from a Recollections 6 x 6 paper pad - With love.  I coloured the hearts and grass with my Prisma pencils and I added Glossy Accents to the heart the skunk is holding.  I love this card and will probably give it to hubby come Valentine's Day.

 

3 comments:

StampingImperfection said...

Too cute! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew Challenge!
Kim

Patrice said...

Smashing! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week.

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/02/52-card-pickup-25.html?m=1

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Very cute image. So glad you could join in the Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge.