Sunday, August 7, 2011

Some cards I made recently

I took another cardmaking class at my LSS with Nicky and made these cards:


I really need to improve my sponging technique!


Love this card!



I really like the 2nd card we made and you can read about it on Nicky's blog.  We did some water colouring, sponging and added glitter although the glitter is hard to see.

Nicky also let me make another card from another class that she taught that I missed taking:



I have since added a sentiment and another butterfly to this card:


I used pearl drops to dot the j and on the pink butterfly.

I enjoy taking classes with Nicky as she always teaches a new technique.  She loves her glitter as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stef H said...

these are ALL just beautiful!

happy birthday wishes to you. i'm thinking of you.

hugs :)

Susan (rainy) said...

Wow. Look at all these beauties! You've created some very unique cards with some awesome sketches.