Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ribbon flowers

While blurfing (blog surfing) the other day, I came across a blog that showed how to make ribbon flowers.  I love using ribbon and flowers as embellishments for my cards.  I had gone to Michaels a while ago and as they had a 30% off sale for ribbon, I bought a lot of ribbon embellishments.  When I watched the video on how to make ribbon flowers, it dawned on me that I could easily do this.  So, over the course of several evenings, I made a lot of ribbon flowers.  I used brads and crochet flowers from my stash to further enhance the ribbon flowers that I made.

Here are the ribbon flowers I made:


You will be seeing these embellishments on cards very soon!  This is where I found the tutorial.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Vee said...

Hi Oma thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment on my Twins card. I love your ribbon flowers they are gorgeous. Thanks for the link to the tutorial.
xx Vee