Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank you card for my granddaughters



A thank you card for my granddaughters who gave me a printer/copier/scanner for Christmas.  I cut a piece of yellow thin card stock and adhered a piece  of Sookwang double sided  adhesive tape that is available in 81/2 x 11 in. size as well as different size rolls of varying widths.  I then applied glitter and then used my Creative Memories tiny butterfly punch to punch out the butterflies.  I used a heart punch to punch the hearts from the designer paper.  The 2 hearts on the ends were applied using my tape roller but I popped up the one in the middle.  I also popped up all 3 butterflies.  The white panel was from a sheet of embossed paper - I thought it was very appropriate for this card.

Here is the inside:



I just got this picture of Brooke sent to me from my daughter:


 Gee, when did this 3 1/2 yr. old grow that moustache and those eyebrows!  Wow!  I think she should get them waxed!  And I also think she should get rid of the glasses and get contacts!  LOL
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Tineke's hobby said...

What a gorgeous card, It is absolutely beautiful.
What a great gift you've got
Tineke

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous card. love that inside sentiment.

very funny picture. grandkids!!! aren't they wonderful!!!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

That was so nice of your grandaughters to purchase that for you. And this is really a nice card! Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you.

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Really pretty! You're very blessed with a lovely family!

Lee said...

Beautiful card.Your grandaughter is cute lol.xx