Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby card for Janelle


This is the baby card I made for Janelle's baby shower. My card was the only handmade card she received although she also received some hand made blankets. She was pleased as punch to see the baby carriage charm I put on it. She and her hubby did not want to know the sex of the baby so I went with light purple and yellow.

I used my cuttlebug to cut and emboss the circles. The picture does not show it well but the 3 crystal embellishments are a medium purple colour.


Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

LINDA said...

What a sweet card... Love the darling little image.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

thescrapmaster said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

Jane said...

just ADORABLE!! love it!

Ilonka said...

Whow this card is just gorgeous.

Hugs Ilonka

Frazzled Crafts said...

What an adorable card and just love the image and the papers! Liz x

Myrt said...

Oh my, what a darling little card. I love the layout and colours you have used. Sweet image and the little carriage charm is lovely.

Saskia said...

Sweet, sweet card!

Saskia :)

Unknown said...

Superb Card, Love it. Hugs Avril xxx

Di's Dooodles said...

Such a cute card Oma I love the cute moon

Wellnifty said...

Lovely Oma, so cute and sweet

Chris xx

Francie G. said...

Oh my, this is totally adorable, Oma! Such a sweet image! Wonderful coloring! Love the little charm!

Jennifer said...

I'm loving your baby cards! So cute and colorful!

hugs,
Jennifer L