Thursday, January 8, 2015

AHSC #89

I am taking advantage of the fact that Mr. Mojo is still sticking around.  I love this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge so decided to play along.

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I created:


There is absolutely no stamping at all on this card.  It is 4 x 4.  The card stock is by Bazill; ribbons from my stash and the design paper is from a 6 x 6 Doodlebug Paper Pad - Love Bugs.  I love the paper in this pad.  The sentiment is also part of this paper pad and I fussy cut it out.  This was a fun card to put together and I hope the child at Sick Kids will like it as much as I do.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love that paper and the sentiment. I would have thought it was stamped.

Brandi said...

So pretty! I love that you used the sentiment from the paper, so cleaver! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

Brandi R.
AHSC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Stephanie K said...

Love it! So much fun and so colourful! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.