Thursday, January 8, 2015

AHSC #89

I am taking advantage of the fact that Mr. Mojo is still sticking around.  I love this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge so decided to play along.

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I created:


There is absolutely no stamping at all on this card.  It is 4 x 4.  The card stock is by Bazill; ribbons from my stash and the design paper is from a 6 x 6 Doodlebug Paper Pad - Love Bugs.  I love the paper in this pad.  The sentiment is also part of this paper pad and I fussy cut it out.  This was a fun card to put together and I hope the child at Sick Kids will like it as much as I do.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love that paper and the sentiment. I would have thought it was stamped.

Brandi said...

So pretty! I love that you used the sentiment from the paper, so cleaver! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

Brandi R.
AHSC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Love it! So much fun and so colourful! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.