Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 194

Yesterday I made a trip to one of my favourite scrapbook store to pick up my pre-orders.  As one of the pre-orders was a beautiful 6 x 6 paper pad from Wild Rose Studio; I also bought the matching printed panels.  The papers and printed panels are entitled Christmas Bella.  The printed panels are just over 4 inches square; it was a challenge to put this card together.  On my pinterest board I found a sketch challenge that seemed custom made for the printed panel.  I made the base of the card 6 1/2 x 5 inches and after that, the card came together quite quickly.  Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I created using the sketch:


This card will be going to a child at the Hospital for Sick Children via Kards for Kids.  I am on the Smiley Team and at this time of the year, I love making Christmas cards for them.

The red and green card stock is from my stash.  As mentioned previously the printed panel and design paper is from Wild Rose Studio - Xmas Bella.  I also added some flat back clear rhinestones for some extra bling.  The printed panel was popped up on 3D foam dots.  I am very pleased with this card and I just think that Bella is the cutest elephant I've ever seen!  I will be making more cards using this paper pack and printed panels and probably the sketch as well for the children at Sick Children's Hospital here in Toronto ON Canada.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: