Thursday, August 22, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday

When I saw the sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, I wasn't sure at first which papers and embellishments I should use.  I have had the doily in my stash for a long time and decided I would make a winter card.

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I came up with:


Powder blue cardstock layered onto the white cardstock base was also used to cut the star die which is made by Nellie Snellen.  The design paper is We R Memory Keepers - Winter frost.  I had a grey felt mitten in my stash and added a pewter badge button which is made by CTMH.  I also used an EK Success snowflake punch for the snowflake in the upper right hand corner.  I'm quite pleased with this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Angela Sargeant said...

Very pretty card Oma :) Great interpretation of that sketch.

Nancy Seed said...

Great job. Love the doily effect. Thanks for sharing with us this week at TSOT.

Sarah said...

Great card. I love how you have used your doily and the mitten is such a sweet addition. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.