Saturday, June 22, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #8

This is the first time that I am entering the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.  As soon as I saw the sketch; I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  My niece Krista who is a CTMH Consultant is a design team member.  I would love to be on this design team.  I think it would be a lot of fun.  Without further ado, here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made:


Card stock and design paper is from my stash but the design paper is from a sheet of 81/2 x 11 inch paper and did not have a name on the back.  I've had it for so long that for the life of me, I can't remember where I bought it!  The die cut is from Memory Box - Tilth (is that even a word?) Floral.  I attached it to the circle which I cut with a Spellbinders die.  The rose was stamped with Tsukinek Clear embossing powder and then heat embossed.  The sentiment was stamped with CTMH Hollyhock onto a Spellbinders Grommet Tag.  The pearls are from my stash.  The main image as well as the sentiment were popped up onto foam squares.

I'm quite pleased with this card and I hope that the lovely ladies at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge will consider me for their design team.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

This is such a pretty card. Turned out really great. Thank you for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Stef H said...

it's gorgeous! they'd be silly not to pick you.

hugs :)

Margaret said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Krista Ritskes said...

I love that die cut flower, so dainty and pretty!