Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Some more cards I made for my stash

Here are some more cards I made recently:


I love this Easter card.  The stamp is from Your Next Stamp.  I punched the butterfly using a Martha Stewart punch.  I love the egg ribbon I used.  I also used a Fiskars scallop edge punch on this card.  


The design paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pad from First Edition - Dream Catcher.  I love the First Edition paper pads as some of the paper has glitter.  I love me some glitter!  Butterfly was cut with a Martha Stewart punch.  Ribbon is from my stash.


This particular card used paper from We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring Paper Pack.  I got it through the Craft Channel for an awesome low price.  On the plus side, it came in its own storage container.  The kit contains 48 double sided patterned papers, 6 embossed tags (1 of which I used as my focal point), 6 textured cardstock papers as well as a full sheet of embossed stickers.  I love the cheery colours in this kit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cards! I'm a new follower. Found you through The Outlawz blog followers forum!

Sandi said...

You have made some lovely cards.
Huggs