Sunday, November 11, 2012

Joan's Gardens Challenge

When I saw the challenge this week, I just had to play along.  The challenge was to use Red, White and Green and the card I made fit the bill perfectly.  Here is the link to the challenge: Joan's Gardens challenge

Here is my card:

I used the petals a plenty embossing folder from SU; Bell die cut from Marianne's which can be bought at Joan's Gardens and Ivy die cut from Leane Creatif Dies. The poinsettia stamp is from Verve. The ribbon is actually a light shade of gold. I also used a gold half back pearl to the bell.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Love your card...love that it is all dies!

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card and beautiful way to use all dies. Great job.

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.


Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Selma said...

Very pretty Christmas card. I really like how you used the holly for the borders. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Susan (rainy) said...

Lovely Christmas card. The embossed background adds some great texture, too.