Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mojo Monday 237

I really like the current Mojo Monday sketch so I decided to play along.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


 The design paper is from First Edition - Spring Drop 6 x 6 paper pad which comes with some glitter effect papers as well as 2 sided papers.  The pads have 64 papers.  The butterflies were cut using my Creative Memories butterfly punch.  The card base is ivory and the square scallops were cut from the same ivory paper.as was the Recollections edge punch.  I layered the design paper and scalloped border onto pink and also used the same pink for my sentiment.  The sentiment is from Verve's stamp set - Great friend.  The flat back clear crystal and pink crystals are from my stash.  I like the way this card turned out.  I have not finished the inside as yet but will use some of the pink card stock, the border punch, another sentiment and some more of that gorgeous designer paper.

I ordered 4 different 6 x 6 First Edition paper pads from Scrapbooking Warehouse.  They are located in Grand Rapids Michigan.  I ordered them on Saturday, they shipped them Monday and they arrived on Thursday.  I paid a total of $41.72 and that included shipping.  I saved $2.00 on each of the 4 paper pads so the savings paid for the shipping fee. I am very pleased with the quality, colours, designs and how quickly these pads arrived.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Madge H. said...

Hi Oma,
Very lovely card. Love the spring colors.
I'm glad you dropped by One Crazy Stamper and left a comment about the base coat I added to my image. Actually it isn't like Glossy Accents.....it is just a slight gloss and it doesn't pile up like glossy accents and it is much cheaper.
hugz,
Madge

Controlling My Chaos said...

I love this card. The colors really pop, and you added a lot more detail to your design than the original sketch has. Nice work!

Darlene Lyons said...

You are so talented! I love the layout and design! I added myself to your followers. I found your blog in the Outlawz discussion about followers , I hope you can visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com hugs!

Oma said...

Thank you for the compliments!