Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mojo Monday 233 & Happy Easter!!

I decided to play along again this week with the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:

The pink card stock & design paper is from Michaels.  I used a Martha Stewart edge punch.  The butterflies  were punched with a Creating Memories punch.  The sentiment (from YNS - a Canadian Stamp Co) was stamped with CTMH Hollyhock onto the pink cardstock which was punched with an EK Success punch.  The crochet flowers are from my stash.  The leaves were cut with a Spellbinders die using my Cuttlebug.  I really like this card and had fun making it.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is super adorable Oma, thanks for playing along with us at Mojo Monday, I have uploaded your card for you...have a fabulous week!

enjoy *~*

Oma said...

Thanks Teresa!

Olena said...

So cute card! Great job! Olena