Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crafting with the granddaughters

A few weeks ago, Sierra & Brooke made some cards.  I subscribe to Cardmaker's Magazine Card Kit of the month club and thought that Sierra and Brooke would have a blast making some cards.  I gave Sierra a wooden box for Christmas that she painted and decorated that I filled with glitter, bling, blank cards and envelopes, an acrylic block, some black ink, lots of embellishments and we had a blast making 2 cards.  Sierra's card is in the shape of a snowflake and Brooke's card is in the shape of a mitten.  Without further ado, here are my 2 little munchkins proudly showing off their cards:


Sierra's rub on sentiment reads Snowflakes are winter butterflies. Brooke's sentiment reads When hands reach out in friendship, hearts are warmed with joy.   I had to keep a close eye on Brooke as she was starting to go a little crazy with the blue rhinestones!


 The inside of Sierra's card with a heart that she cut out by hand by herself.


I just love the fashion statement Brooke is making here with the scarf!  I think she was copying her mother!

I am looking forward to making more cards with the girls.  I plan to make up some card kits for them soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: